To own or ride a super fast motorcycle may be one of your dreams. The question is if you have enough money in your pocket which motorcycle would you buy? The fastest one. Right? Here the list of 11 fastest motorcycles in the world.
11. Ducati 1098S, 169 miles per hour
Ducati 1098S is one of the fastest and most selling superbikes in the world. The 1099 cc engine with 160 HP power help to attain a maximum speed of 169 miles per hour, with the highest torque to weight ratio.
Ducati 1098S features many racing components and weight saving technologies, which make it a complete speed machine. It is the lightest and fastest motorcycle from Ducati with an efficient suspension.
- 1099 cc liquid cooled L-Twin cylinder engine.
- Marelli electronic fuel injection.
- 6-speed transmission and dry multiple clutch with hydraulic transmission.
- Maximum power: 160 HP @9750 rpm.
- Maximum torque: 123 Nm@8000 rpm.
- Top speed: 169 miles per hour.
- 0 to 100 kmph: 3.2 seconds.
- Front brakes: 2*330 mm discs four piston calipers.
- Rear brakes : Single 245 mm disc 2 piston caliper
10. BMW K 1200S, 174 miles per hour
A hyper-sports touring motorcycle from BMW. This motorcycle features an 1157 cc, 16 valve four cylinder engine, which generates power of 164 HP @ 10250 rpm. BMW K 1200s can reach a maximum speed of 174 miles per hour.
This powerful motorcycle also has revolutionary suspensions and efficient brakes for stopping bike safely from blazing speed. Just like the cars from BMW, this super bike also features eye catching design.
- 1157 cc DOHC, 16 valve four cylinder engine.
- 6-speed manual transmission.
- Maximum power : 164 HP @ 10250 rpm.
- Maximum torque: 129 Nm@8250 rpm.
- Top speed: 174 miles per hour.
- 0-100 kmph : 3 seconds.
- Front brakes: 2*320mm disc with four piston calipers.
- Rear brakes: single 265mm disc with two-piston caliper.